Terms and Conditions
- Ararna Limited (“We”) owns and operates www.ararna.co.uk (“Website”). This document governs your relationship with our Website. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service").
- We shall have the right at our absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website. Further, by using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
General Use Restrictions
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website, and in the material published on it.
- Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed or republished in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of Ararna Limited and/ or the Third Party Provider.
- No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Ararna Limited. You also may not, without the prior express written permission of Ararna Limited, "mirror" any Material contained on this Website on any other server.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license or permission under any of our intellectual property rights or that of any Third Party Provider, whether by implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such permission.
- Any unauthorised use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
- The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Ararna Limited and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. Whilst we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of the courses provided on this Website are accurate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the contents of the e-learning modules are accurate, complete, up-to-date or provide a definitive solution. We cannot be held legally responsible for any mistakes on this Website. We cannot be held legally responsible for any mistakes on this Website.
- Companies, names and data used in examples on this Website are fictitious unless otherwise noted.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure and free from bugs or viruses.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You are required to use your own virus protection software.
- There are no warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, made with respect to the materials or any information provided to the user herein.
- You have sole responsibility for the adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the website and will not make a claim against us for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or loss of profits, loss of sales, loss of business, loss of revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill or loss of reputation resulting from the use of this Website. .
- You agree to covenant not to pursue Ararna Limited for any claims based on using the Website.
Minimum System Requirements
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this Website.
- To view the modules online you will require the ability to view flash content. Please note, Apple devices do not generally support flash content.
- You are required to have an installed working version of Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9 or above and appropriate software, as indicated for the module.
- You are required to have an installed working version of Google Chrome or Safari web browser. The web pages are not guaranteed to display in any other format
- We have no control over Internet bandwidth or internet connection, which can affect performance, causing brief delays in the download speeds for the courses and display of the HTML pages.
Linking to our Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Trademarks and Third Party Copyright
- Any trade marks/names featured on this website are owned by the respective trademark owners.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Ararna Limited and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation
- You will not be entitled to a refund whether in full or a partial refund once you have accessed your account.
- All complaints must be directed to our Customer Services department via email at email@example.com or write to us at Unit 2, Sycamore Court, Birmingham Road, Allesley, Coventry, CV5 9BA. You must provide details of your complaint in writing.
- We will endeavour to address your complaint within 7 days of receiving it in writing.
- If your complaint relates to a technical problem involving your own hardware or software resulting in you not being able to view course content; our Customer Support department will attempt to resolve any technical issues with you. However if this is not possible a refund will not be paid. You have the sole responsibility to make all the necessary arrangements to ensure that you have access to this Website before placing your order.
- If you experience slow performance of the course content; we have no control over Internet bandwidth which can affect performance, causing brief delays in the download speeds for the courses and display of the HTML pages. We will be unable to provide any assistance in the circumstances.
- We highly recommend that you view the module outlines provided in the course list before placing an order. By doing so, you can ensure that the module that you are purchasing meets your expectations.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ararna Limited, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
- If you breach these Terms of Service and we take no action, it will not be deemed to be a waiver of our entitlement to the rights and remedies conferred under the Terms of Service.
- A waiver of any of the provisions of the Terms of Service will only be effective in writing and signed by a Director of Ararna Limited.
- The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Ararna Limited. A waiver of any of the provisions of the Terms of Service will only be effective in writing and signed by a Director of Ararna Limited.
- Any disputes or claims arising out of these Terms of Service are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- The subscription service provided will automatically renew at specified durations. Any failed payment will result in access to your purchased products being revoked. Email notifications will be sent in this situation. Attempts to take payment will be made once every 24 hours for a duration of 7 days after the initial failed payment before access is revoked. It is solely your responsibility to ensure payment is made within these terms.
- The subscription terms at the time of subscription will continue throughout your subscription duration, unless otherwise notified. Special offers will not be redeemable once a purchase of a subscription has been made.
Purchased Product Access
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify of any issue with their purchase following payment.
- Following successful payment an email with an access link to access the purchased product will be sent to the supplied email address. This address cannot be changed post payment. It is the customers responsibility to ensure their mailbox can receive emails, and to check their spam/junk folder should the email not appear.
- The order and payment details will be noted in this email, and should be kept for future reference. Without these any future assistance will not be possible.
- From the time of payment, for a single user access purchase of a module, access will be granted via the access link in the email for three months.
- Access to modules is at the outright discretion of the supplier, Ararna Limited.
- Each subscription package is subject to a specified number of users. Access to the subscription suite will be monitored by nuber of IP addresses accessing the subscription package. Each user will be assumed to typically use two IP addresses to access the subscription content. If the number of IP addresses accessing the subscription content exceeds this amount your agreement terms of subscription will be reviewed and investigated, and you may have your access revoked or given the option to upgrade to a suitible subscription access package.
30day Free Trail Terms and Conditions:
- This offer (the “30 Days Free Trial Offer”), which is made to you by Ararna Limited, entitles you access to the Ararna E-Learning Service (as defined in Ararna’s Terms and Conditions of Use) for a period of thirty (30) days from the moment that you activate such trial period by submitting your payment details (the “Free Trial Period”).
- If you decide that you do not want to become a paying user of the Ararna E-Learning Service upon the lapse of the Free Trial Period, you can cancel the subscription at any time during the Free Trial Period, which will result in no charge being made and access being revoked after the end of the Free Trial period.
- To cancel your subscription, access the ‘manage your subscription’ page via the link in your subscription confirmation email, and follow the ‘cancel’ procedure. This subscription has no fulfilment obligation. It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription during the Free Trial Period. Refunds will not be paid if your subscription is cancelled after the end of the Free Trial Period. Cancellations will be processed in accordance with Ararna Terms and Conditions of Use after the end of the Free Trial Period.
- You may only use this Free Trial Offer once. This offer may be offered at the same time as other promotions. No other discounts or promotions can be used in conjunction with this offer.
- Ararna reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw or to modify this Free Trial Offer and/or the Ararna 30 Days Free Trial Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and with no liability.
Ararna Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis upon which any personal data you provide will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to ensure you understand our practices.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Ararna Limited of Unit 2, Sycamore Court, Birmingham Road, Allesley, Coventry, CV5 9BA.
If you do provide us with any personal data, we promise to treat it in a secure and legal manner. Your privacy is important to us.
Information We May Collect From You
On the occasions that we ask you to provide your personal information, it will either be in response to your active application to use one of our online products or services, or in the event of an enquiry made by you via our website, by phone, by email or otherwise.
The information we may collect from you will be your name, email address and other contact details such as your address and contact telephone number.
How We Use this Information
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
To provide you with information about other products and services we offer.
To notify you about changes to our service.
If you would like to stop receiving contact from us you will be told how to unsubscribe within the email sent to you or alternatively you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
How We Store Your Information
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure server. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of your data as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. However once we have received your information we will use the necessary procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Unit 2 Sycamore Court
© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved, Ararna Limited.